Grounds Maintenance Southgate
When it comes to choosing a grounds maintenance firm for your Southgate property, there are many different companies to choose from. That means it’s very important to make the right choice, and to beware of rogue traders. Fortunately these are few and far between, but you do need to make sure your property will be in good hands with your Southgate grounds maintenance company.
What to look for when choosing a grounds maintenance company
Here are some of the things you should look for to avoid making a costly mistake when choosing a Southgate grounds maintenance firm:
- Do they have the right qualifications and certificates? Anyone can set up in business as a Southgate grounds maintenance contractor, so make sure whoever you choose can show you evidence of their skills. Ask to see an example of a recent job first-hand too.
- Are they recommended by people you know? It’s always a good idea to ask around to see if your friends or family could recommend a grounds maintenance Southgate company.
- Do they have adequate insurance? A trader should be covered against negligence and have public liability insurance too.
- Can you get a free, no-obligation quote? Ideally you should ask three different Southgate grounds maintenance companies to quote for the job, as this will help you understand what a fair price for the work will be.
- Will they give you a written contract or agreement? This will help ensure you have proof of what’s been agreed, including how much the work will cost.
Want to know more?
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with your local office refurbishment company today.